Seafreight import and export services
Competitive freight rates combined with dependable sailing schedules to and from most major ports.
- Groupage services from all major Far Eastern and Indian origin points
- Direct links to Customs Chief Computer
- Full range of Customs Clearance services
- Groupage and Full container delivery services throughout the UK
- Over 30 years experience with importing from China and Hong Kong
- Groupage services to most major destinations
- Full Container services to all major destinations
- Dangerous Goods fully trained Staff
- Commercial Documentation services for Certification and Legalisation requirements
- Consultancy and Advice services
Why choose Puma Cargo's Seafreight services?
- Our Seafreight services operate from all UK ports providing flexibility and convenience for shipping to worldwide destinations.
- We operate a 20' and 40' container service for both Full and Part Load Containers.
- With regular sailings to the Middle East, we can quickly and efficiently arrange for your goods to be shipped.
- We cater for a wide range of cargos including high value equipment and machinery, fragile and perishable goods, amongst many types of hazardous goods.
- We can arrange export and import Customs formalities with HMRC at all UK ports, to include EDI transmissions and VAT and Duty payments.
- We provide full Letter of Credit documentation, to include raising of your commercial documents, certificates of origin, and arrangement where required of document certification and legalisation
Puma Cargo provides a Seafreight import and export service from the UK right across the globe. With a strong focus on the Asia and the Middle East, our Seafreight locations include:
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka